What's this?

Irregularly posted tips, gleaned from all over the internet, for beginning and medium level computer and technology users. Feel free to subscribe to get these by email if you wish (below, right). Or,come to this site anytime. We update it about twice a month with new tips and links.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, October 6, 2011

HELP, I can't open that file!!

Oh, wait...... yes I can. I've downloaded and installed a free program called "Open Freely".

http://www.openfreely.com/

On a Windows XP or Windows 7 computer, I can:
  • Use it to Open, Edit, and Save Microsoft Office Files Like Word, PowerPoint & Excel (even if I don't have them on my machine.)
  • Watch Over 20 Different Types of Media (movies) Including: AVI, WMV, MOV and more!
  • Print All Documents and Images Easily Directly From The Software.
  • Open Zipped and Compressed Archive Files Or Create Your Own For Easy Sharing
Do you have others like this YOU might recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment ON TOPIC only. Comments are reviewed before publishing and are deleted if I deem them inappropriate. Thanks.