What's this?

Irregularly posted tips, gleaned from all over the internet, for beginning and medium level computer and technology users. Feel free to subscribe to get these by email if you wish (below, right). Or,come to this site anytime. We update it about twice a month with new tips and links.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I have no clue what that means...

I was talking with someone who just got a new "smart phone"... you know, one of those phones that is really a computer. She said "I hate that it's called a smart phone- it makes me feel dumb!"

Here is a helpful vocabulary list you can use to learn some of the terminology. If you like it, you might want to sign up for the free emails from Worldstart.com.

http://www.worldstart.com/smartphone-tech-explained-simply/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment ON TOPIC only. Comments are reviewed before publishing and are deleted if I deem them inappropriate. Thanks.