What's this?

Irregularly posted tips, gleaned from all over the internet, for beginning and medium level computer and technology users. Feel free to subscribe to get these by email if you wish (below, right). Or,come to this site anytime. We update it about twice a month with new tips and links.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, December 11, 2015

Do you have Microsoft "OneDrive"?

This comes with your Microsoft (or Hotmail or Outlook.com) email account.

Originally, you got 15 GB of free storage.

Microsoft decided to chop that free storage back to 5 GB.

BUT, you can KEEP your free 15 GB by specifically telling them. They're not making the information too public... so... I am. 

Here's the article: 
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3014183/data-center-cloud/microsoft-will-let-you-keep-your-free-15gb-of-onedrive-storage-if-you-claim-it.html

Worth it, I think, if you have and use that free storage with your new Windows 10 account! I do... so I'm in!

(Oh, and, if you use more than one type of "Cloud" storage solution- like I do- I used Google Drive, OneDrive and Box), you can coordinate them all! Look at this free service I found!

MultCloud(https://www.multcloud.com/), a FREE and easy-to-use web app, supports for Managing Files and Transferring Files across Cloud Drives. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment ON TOPIC only. Comments are reviewed before publishing and are deleted if I deem them inappropriate. Thanks.