What's this?

Irregularly posted tips, gleaned from all over the internet, for beginning and medium level computer and technology users. Feel free to subscribe to get these by email if you wish (below, right). Or,come to this site anytime. We update it about twice a month with new tips and links.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Organize your cables?

Yesterday, I looked under my desk because I had to unplug something. Wow...what a mess!

Here are a number of excellent, easy, FREE ways to organize your "nest" of cables. I'm using the first one already! These are all from one of my fave "do it yourself" websites, Lifehacker, so the credit really goes to them!

Binder Clips: Cable management

Shortening long cords to the right length: Shorter

Easy to Access, Easy to Use cables: Magnets!

Cord organizer for the side of your desk: Foam Rubber!

For your power strip cords: Wire basket



1 comment:

  1. Great tips! I'm also having such cable and wire problems at home. To keep things in order I use Cable Wraps, cable tray and the likes.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment ON TOPIC only. Comments are reviewed before publishing and are deleted if I deem them inappropriate. Thanks.