What's this?

Irregularly posted tips, gleaned from all over the internet, for beginning and medium level computer and technology users. Feel free to subscribe to get these by email if you wish (below, right). Or,come to this site anytime. We update it about twice a month with new tips and links.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, February 17, 2014

I'm really likin' "Snapfish" these days

Snapfish is one of those on-line ("in the cloud") photo storing and printing services. Well, more than that. You upload your digital pictures and can organize them into "Albums" and then in a few clicks, create books, mugs, calendars, and more. I haven't tried any of those (too pricey for me!) but I do use this service for printing photographs really easily.

1. Take the picture.
2. Upload it to my Snapfish account.
3. Tell it I want prints.
4. Order the prints.
5. Have them delivered to the nearest Walgreens (which is right up the block) within about 2 hours.
6. Go get them and pay. Walgreens costs about $.20 per print.

I also did try ordering the prints by mail (only 9 cents each!) However, it took nearly three weeks to get the prints. And, with postage, it was close to the same cost as it would have been to walk three blocks to Walgreens and get them right the same day!

Give it a try? www.snapfish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment ON TOPIC only. Comments are reviewed before publishing and are deleted if I deem them inappropriate. Thanks.